CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Apr 1, 2008

Snapshot

My friend Kari, aka "Disco Mom" does these entries she has titled snapshot. I think it is a really great idea, so here goes my first snapshot. Now, keep in mind I was a statistics major, not an English major so clever, interesting writing is not my forte. (and I don't know how to put a little accent over the e in forte).

The other day in the car...

Jake: When did you have Peter?

Me: I had him on May 14th.

Jake: No, I mean when was he BORN?

Me: Well, he was born on May 14th really.

Jake: Wow, thats awesome that you had him on his birthday.

Me: Yeah, I am pretty amazing.

And for everyone wondering if I explained to him how birthdays work, the answer is no. I just left him thinking his Mom was, in his own words, awesome.
Here is one of my favorite pictures of Jake from the cruise.

4 comments:

Nat said...

Kris you are awesome! I love that story. I'm glad you put that on here. It is always funny to hear what kids say and the blog is a nice way to remember it. I love Jake!

Jacobson Five said...

Yeah Kris you updated your blog. Everyday I check, most days I am disappointed. Funny story. See ya tommorrow.

Ju and Brack said...

I can just picture him saying that. Man I love that kid! I wish I could remember everything he says! Hilarious!

flipt said...

aawww..that kid is just soooo cute! ^_^