CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mar 4, 2008

Vote for Emma!


You may have seen the link to Haylee Bean Photography on my blog. Well, Haylee is looking for a child between the ages of 5 and 10 to photograph for her new website. I entered Emma in the contest she is having and Emma is one of the 7 finalists. The way the winner will be chosen is by votes. The picture I have posted here is the picture that I submitted. So I am asking everyone to go to Haylee's website by clicking here and vote for Emma. She is number 7. Thanks for all your help! We are really excited about this.

3 comments:

Jacobson Five said...

I voted for Emma. Don't say I never did anything for you.

Mama Cat said...

Sorry, I didn't see this until the voting was over, or I would've voted for her. Regardless of whether she wins or not, she sure is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.