CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dec 4, 2009

Hair

So, it happened.  I always knew in the back of my mind it would.  I tried for years to dissuade her.  I thought the years where I would worry about it were coming to an end. Then it happened.  She cut her hair!  I had often told her, as a good mother should, that if she cut her own hair it would make her ugly.  Now that I think about it, that may not have been the best approach.  

When I saw her and what had been done I could actually physically feel the anger heating up my chest.  I knew in that moment I had better just not talk about it then.  I very calmly called the mother of my daughter’s partner-in-crime and we talked about it.  082

I guess today will be another haircut.  Her usual stylist is booked out through January, so unless I can persuade her with my desperation, I have no idea what we are going to do.    I will hopefully have pictures to post of the new haircut soon. 

Opinions please.  Should I let her keep bangs, or make her grow them out?  I will not tell you my opinion in hopes of getting honest answers. 

DSC00013

Gettin’ on my game face for a call to the stylist now. 

DSC_4614 HSL  While I am at it, I can’t help but put up one of the beautiful pictures Haylee did. 

5 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

Oh Em...What a silly girl. I think grow the bangs out. That is just my opinion. Of course I think she is BEAUTIFUL no matter what, but I'm a bit biased :) Love you Em!

Kohler said...

Oh tragedy! I'm not looking forward to those days that I'm sure will come. My vote is to grow the bangs out too.

Julie said...

well...i think she looks good either way but as a mother no angs are so EASY you don't have to try and make them look good everyday! and she has amazing hair so I vote grow them out.
P.S. she didn't do to bad of a job, I knew a little girl who didn't want her already cut bangs anymore and cut them to her scalp! we had to grab more hair from the top of her head to cover them up. this was last year and her hair is just barely recovering. hope that helps your heat cool a little!

Kelli said...

wow, I remember when Summer did that.

She's got a future in hairstyling/cutting. She did a pretty good job. I quite like the bangs. But, if it were me I would let them grow out just because I'm lazy and I think it would be easier. Good luck with that one.

Allison said...

I think she looks great with either, but I would definitely go with growing them out! :D