CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dec 25, 2009

Always Late

Every Christmas I try so hard to get a start on things early.  It just isn’t my nature to be overly prepared for anything.  So, every year I decide to get things taken care of early so I can enjoy the season.  Every year Christmas comes and I am kicking myself for the things I didn’t get done the way I had wanted. 

So, here’s the story this year.  Those of you beloved friends and family who have yet to receive a Christmas card.  They are in the mail.  Yes, they were just dropped tonight, but they are technically “in the mail.”  I did get pictures done in the fall so they would have beautiful colors and be ready for Christmas cards.  No, I didn’t get on top of the whole card thing until like a week ago.  Lame.  I make myself so mad. 

I do have a fun Christmas post coming, but in the chaos of my home post-present opening, I seem to have misplaced the cord to my camera.  It has been a wonderful day, and I am super-duper excited to post the video of Pete.  He was so dang cute this morning.  I, on the other hand did not look so cute, so there may not be any pictures of how beautiful I look on Christmas morning.  I know, you are all very disappointed. 

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  Remember I love you, and to prove it, the card is in the mail.  Or, because I am an airhead you can tell me if I forgot.

5 comments:

Elmer said...

Well, you are better than I am...I didn't send any at all. So...I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you all the best for the new year! :)

Julie said...

well I have to say you are not always late, I'm still so very thankful for the right on time phone call the day before Thanksgiving! I'm tearing up just thinking about how much it meant to me.
Pluto

Amara said...

If they're in the box, they're in the mail. It counts! We're two peas in a pod. Someday, I'll get on top of it so Christmas doesn't run me over like a semi truck....

Sue said...

I thought about sending cards, but with the end of the semester and the trip between that and Christmas, thinking was all that happened. Excuses, excuses.... Don't beat up on yourself, Kris. We love you. Your card is adorable!!

Aunt Sue

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.