CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 5, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

Some of my blogging friends do a weekend wrap up. So I am trying it, it may be ultra boring. We'll see.
Well, the weekend was a real bummer. My friend Audrey came home from her trip and said she was sick the whole time, so she went and was tested for strep and guess what....it was positive. So, seeing as how we hang out often and our kids play together I guessed that this "cold" I had wasn't actually a "cold" after all. Then Peter woke up Friday with a fever, so we went to the pediatrician, then we made a trip to my doctor. Prognosis: Peter had an ear infection; I had strep. So, I slept all day Saturday. The kids went horse back riding and helped Nate do other stuff I don't remember because I was in a sleepy stupor. Then on Sunday I woke up to take care of the kids while Nate was at meetings. When he came back I went back to sleep and pretty much slept the rest of the day.


The kids enjoyed playing Mario Party 8, and they had their first exposure to the 'Love Bug'. They thought it was hilarious to see a car driving without a driver.
I had an absolute meltdown on Friday because I felt like crap but I wanted to get the house cleaned and dinner made before Nate got home. So, I became Mom-zilla and I made Emma and Jake go outside and play and I cleaned the family room and kitchen. I just hate that I don't keep up on things as well as I would like. There were so many things I wanted to get done over the weekend and I accomplished NOTHING. I logically know that I should not worry about it because I was sick, yadda yadda, but I am still all stressed about it.
So, thats the wrap up. Not so exciting. I'll try for a better entry after next weekend.

2 comments:

Elmer said...

Nate looks like a natural on that horse. ;) Hope you're feeling better!

Galo Fab 5 said...

If it makes you feel any better, I NEVER finish most of my list of things to do. Maybe we should just make shorter lists?? Hope you are feeling better.