CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Oct 13, 2008

Disneyland


We finally took our trip to Disneyland. We went with Nate's sis Natalie, who is one of my BFFs (that is so awesome that I can sound so hip, oh, I just said awesome, nevermind) and our friends the Jacobsons, who we basically didn't see. Disneyland is the most magical place on earth, but you add 95 degree weather, and crowds, and it takes away some of the magic. We had a great time, but I really want to go back in like February when the heat and the crowds aren't as bad. I am not a nice person when I am hot, and my feet hurt from standing in lines, even in the most magical place on earth. Don't get me wrong, I love Disneyland and was so grateful I got to go with my family and have a vacation. Plus, I got Nate away from work for a whole week WOOHOO!
Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:
Here are some Pete pictures, basically he did a lot of sleeping in the stroller.
Emma loves Minnie and the Princesses. She didn't even eat most her meal at the Princess lunch because she was turned around in her seat watching the Princesses.
Here are some pictures of Jake. He has his Dad's ability to look angry all the time. It is quite unsettling to take a 7 year old to Disneyland and get pictures of him looking angry.
Here are a bunch of pictures of Emma and her cousins Julie(older) and Kate(younger) at the princess lunch. I don't look forward to when Emma thinks the Princess lunch is too immature for her because it is so fun to watch the girls get so excited about the princesses.
This is a great picture of Jake and Nate and Emma on the rockets. I especially love it of Jake because he is so excited.
Just a photo op shot, but don't you love how Jake isn't even smiling and Emma thinks she is supposed to pose for the camera. Goofs.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute!! How fun y'all went together. Did you not see each other because the Jacobsons woke up earlier?? How funny!

It looks like you had fun except for the crowds :(

Julie said...

oh now i want to go back, we've only been just the one time. oh well someday. i loved the princess lunch too. you were nicer than me and had your princess dressed like one :)

Ju and Brack said...

Wow I am so proud of how fast you got this posted! I am impressed. Such cute pictures of such cute kids! Love you!

Cameron's Corner said...

My stomach actually went into knots when I saw the teacup photo. I despise the teacups. It was my first "I'm gonna puke" experience at Lagoon.

Galo Fab 5 said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I hope to go one day when the kiddos are a little older.